Sunday, December 1, 2013

Merry Merry


Happy December Lovelies! We're kicking off December with our exclusive holiday items!
The photo above is of our new exclusive Christmas journaling project cards available for quick download in the shop.



Our new clear stamp sheets are also available for purchase and make a great resource to create festive packaging & documenting for the holidays :)


And last but not least, our new Project Paper kit, "Merry Merry" is now available with both the 12 printed project journaling tags & an exclusive set of clear Christmas stamps. (Stamp sheet is a bit different than the above version) + has one of a kind silver & gold embellishments. Perfect for daily documenting of your december festivities. :)






I love these stamps so much! I love having everything ready in a kit so I don't have to go crazy trying to find different items that go together. The Silver & Gold tones go perfectly with the festive season. I can't wait to share the cards I put together & packaging I am creating using both the kit & the stamps. I am ready for december :) And as a happy beginning to a very fun month we are celebrating CYBER MONDAY sales with all of the above items on sale & free shipping, (domestic only :). 

Happy new month to you love! Make this the best month yet!

xo
-d

2 comments:

Anski said...

Oh so pretty stamps!

Unknown said...

Lovely! Everything looks so pretty, brings me into the Christmas spirit!